воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

department of taxation va




Mine, are amazing.
Iapos;ve never felt so content in my life.
I canapos;t wait till next years over so I can see the people I want, when I want. Not the people I have too.
I find it so sad, that I have to try and prove myself, what I do and who my friends are to certain people. People I shouldnapos;t have too. apos;cos they choose to think that because I go Bang instead of Famous or a show instead of some lame party, I mustnapos;t have fun. Fuck, Iapos;m sorry sweet heart but if you could only party as hard as us and experience as much as I have. Iapos;m sorry your stuck in your insecure life and thrive of my life, like youapos;ve sadly admitted to doing... Must really fucking suck.
Today so many people messaged me saying apos;I read your LJ, haha best.apos;
and Iapos;m thinking, I should really be embarrassed for my state Friday night.
And in some aspects I am, but all I can do is laugh.
Fuck it, I have fun, itapos;s what Iapos;m good at.
I got the best surprise when I got home from work tonight.
Jamie a friend I met when I was overseas whoapos;s from Seattle and KeeJason whom I also met both emailed me. It was the best feeling, and sooo good to hear from them. God I love what traveling brings you.
Four more days not having ANYYYYY money apos;cos hellllo pay day. thatapos;s exactly what I hate about travelling, when you return to not having worked for weeks. Worst.
Also, I love the fact that whenever I go to a friends house, they put Alexis on. Itapos;s so funny, but the best. And Gladz, you absolutely suck believing I had no idea that it was them playing "Oh, itapos;s Emery yeah?"
44. Caliber Love Letter just to be specific ;).
Like I said, Iapos;m good.

bob lutz tennis, department of taxation va, department of taxation state of hawaii, department of taxation richmond virginia.



Комментариев нет: