воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

basket easter idea infant





(More visuals tomorrow)

It took us 6 months to meet again. My bad. But it hasnapos;t much changed us. We are still as click-able, talkative, lame, noisy, loud and crazy as before. We roamed around aimlessly just before dinner. Raffles City to Marina Square to Suntec City then back to Raffles City for dinner at Canele. We got our macarons and chocolate mousse for free To top it off, they gave us further discount for our baked rice. We rejected but they insisted because it was sort of a gift or something. Before that, they even have a waiting list, but they got us a seat in just few minutes. Yes I swear they are damn nice but it didnapos;t feel good apos;cause we were no longer Raffles City tenant. Anyhow, it was still good. My Friday ended off with a wide smile and big tummy :)

Jogging + tanning session = Failed.
Mr Sun chose to be unfriendly when our (Sis and I) initial plan was to jog and tan. We eventually ended up at a Mall and went yayapapaya. Laid our eyes on finger-licking food which was so sinful and I felt damn fat that very moment. And I forgot to stock up my fridge with my favourite drink Yakulttttttt. Ok so, schoolapos;s resuming tomorrow. My ass have to be up at 7am, joy to the world... Not. I�hope I wonapos;t oversleep.


evancycles, basket easter idea infant, basket easter idea, basket easter hunt scavenger, basket easter homemade make, basket easter homemade kid.



Комментариев нет: