среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

accountant code ethics




���� People piss the shit out of you sometimes. Mostly girls sad to say. You ladies might be a big part of a mans life, but a pain on the other side of that manapos;s life. All ex girlfriends should seriously "stop" stalking their ex. I am throwing this message out to a certain whatapos;s-her-name out there. Stop stalking me, and trying to prove a point. I will agree to be friends with you because you keep coming back, but donapos;t expect me to be your best friend or any of that bullshit. Oh the other hand, ex that try to act all high class, and cool to try to get attention. Please do stop. Stop trying to act like everyone likes you. No one likes you. I know I donapos;t like you. Thats why I left your ass, or when you left me I made no big scene over it. All you ex piss me off. I canapos;t imagine a time when I even had feelings for you. But not to offend anyone. Some ex girlfriends I still love with all my heart, and wished I never broke up with you. There rubs off a clue for my old east princess. I love her no matter what. If she is a ex or friend. I hope to move back to Germany to resume things, but sometimes I canapos;t. Sorry for this stupid blog thing. Or entry. I just wanted to point things out.

fanny fart, accountant code ethics, accountant code conduct, accountant clintwood, accountant clifton, accountant client privilege cases.



Комментариев нет: