суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

case tractor canada





In spite of doing everything non-surgical I could possibly think of (suppression therapy with Armour, supplementation with iodine, vitamins, herbs, etc.), the nodule has suddenly decided to grow.��Itapos;s huge�� I just canapos;t ignore this thing anymore and the supplementation isnapos;t working anymore either.��Iapos;m pretty sure at this point itapos;s started putting pressure on other things in my neck.��Iapos;m getting pain on that side of my neck and my neck veins are popping out from time to time.��Not good.

A little background:��Discovered a 4.7cm nodule in my left lobe back in Feb 07.��I named it Herbie (donapos;t ask).��3 biopsies later (long story), ended up with a dx of suspicious for follicular neoplasm.��Herbie shrank at one point by a whopping 1.5cm��Unfortunately, I guess full reduction wasnapos;t meant to be.��TPO and Tg antibody tests were negative, btw.

It looks like Iapos;m facing the prospect of surgery.... Again.��Ugh.��Bear in mind Iapos;ve been fighting surgery since Day 1.��Honestly, the idea of surgery has scared me more than the thought of having cancer.

So I guess itapos;s time to put on my big girl panties and get this taken care of. *sigh*��

Iapos;m getting yet another ultrasound done on Tuesday, mostly to confirm my suspicions.��Currently in the process of scoping out surgeons at the hospital at UofPenn in Philly.

Itapos;s not as if I donapos;t have anything else health-wise going on either.���Iapos;m trying to look at this as one less thing to worry about once itapos;s taken care of.��Itapos;s not working.��Iapos;m scared.

case tractor canada, case tractor club.



Комментариев нет: