четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

add background myspace own




It so quiet in the office especially during lunch time.� No phone call and no incoming email and that is the only time where I can access my friendster and update my blog.

My General Manager (Mdm Guddy) when out for lunch with my Shipping Manager (Nolan) at Choa Chu Kang, Lot 1 and I took an opportunity to order some food at McDonald.� No mood to go out from office as the weather are so hot outside and I dont want to get sweat outside.�

Received a called from Abidin (Operation Executive) just now and the meeting for Merrill Lynch is on today in my office meeting room at 3pm sharp.� Meeting with General Manager (Mdm Guddy), Operation Manager (Alias) and Abidin (Operation Executive).� As per Abidin, he need me to station at Merrill Lynch starting from 15th November 2008 till next year 2009 to handle 1,290 headcount (Merrill Lynch) staff complaint and order our crew movers should they any problem.� Another challenging job scope for me to handle.�

Its not easy to handle a big move and futhermore its 1,290 headcount (staff) will be moving.� Aiyyyooohhh.... But no matter what, I still thanks to GOD (Alhamdulilah coz at least Iapos;ve got a challenging job and I�LIKE�IT BABY....)

Alias and Abidin need to know two name of our crew which I comfortable with and can help me with Merrill Lynch move.� I will be station there and what I heard from Abidin is that Merrill Lynch had prepared one room for me, and I will be seated with another 2 guys from Merrill Lynch.

Hopefully everything will run smoothly and hopefully I can handle this big move which I never encountered before. Amin.�

blizzhack, add background myspace own, add background myspace page, add background myspace page web.



Комментариев нет: