среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

anatomy and physiology 10th edition





Itapos;s a nice quiet morning.

Iapos;m tapping away, Master is reading -listening to music. We donapos;t do news anymore - as itapos;s just so ... not ...

Iapos;m concerned about the fire up here - and down in SD, too for that matter, but my God, you JUST�CANapos;T find any damn news. Not anywhere -

oh, you can find human interest - my heart strings have certainly been tugged -

but there doesnapos;t seem to be anything practical being voiced out there - no maps saying "damn - look how fucking huge this is" - itapos;s just a whirlwind of opinion and, well ... Wind.

Iapos;ve been fighting my 1150am addiction. I KNOW theyapos;re doing the same damn thing as the "right" is -

Yesterday I heard "some guy" take Rachel Maddow to task for being childish and silly - and therefore being on the same level as the people stirring up hate speak -

dear God - in any of this, whereapos;s the fucking news?

I love Dr. Maddow. She has a brain - and thatapos;s just so intoxicating ... But when the climate of the news reduces air time to THAT -

itapos;s just very sad.

Iapos;ll continue to listen to those with integrity - even when itapos;s on a childish level - if it wasnapos;t for the daily show and colbert, i think iapos;d have given up news entirely -

but -

Iapos;ve also dusted off the cd player in my car.

itapos;s time for music.

OR

oooohhh...

books on cd....

:-) ....

it could be a whole new world for me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I discovered yesterday that Iapos;m completely chained to my phone. I discovered it after I somehow lost it - and it popped up at a strangers house in Bell.

a) - how much do I give them for calling me?
b) - do I�even go get it?

c) - should I stop being so mistrustful?

this is just a kind soul, after all....


sigh.

life is funny.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





degenerate art movement, anatomy and physiology 10th edition, anatomy and physiology 11, anatomy and physiology 11e.



Комментариев нет: