понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

bachata dance history




Today was difficult ._. Weapos;ve decided that my Vicodin is causing me pretty severe mood swings because Iapos;ve been going back and forth between being severely depressed and extremely happy...itapos;s driving me off the wall, which is just making me feel worse lol. And then I have this terribly decreased appetite, where just about everything I eat makes me sick...and Iapos;m exhausted all the time and am finding myself unable to do any work, so...yeah, I might have to go off Vicodin ._. Fortunately, my backapos;s been doing a little better? UGH Iapos;m so sick of all this retarded back and forth crap


Annie and I watched the Count of Monte Cristo today, which is one of my favorite movies <3 I havenapos;t seen it in a while, so it was fun watching it...omg, Edmund is SO HOT in the last big scene, after he shaves XD SO FREAKING HOT I CANapos;T EVEN STAND IT T_T


Kayla called me tonight while I was on my way to dinner, which lifted my spirits :) She always calls me after cons XD We talked for 20 minutes or so, which is a long time for me, and...she wants me to do Poison Ivy for her DC group at Ohayocon *_* I, uh...desperately want to do it, but I had to tell her that I canapos;t promise anything, because I have to save money for Greece ;__; But omg, Iapos;ve totally thought about cosplaying Poison Ivy before, but donapos;t really know anything about the DC universe, and was not sure Iapos;d make a good one...but Kayla seems to think I would ^^; Gaaaaaaaah...u_u I want to SO BADLY. But if I did any new cosplay for Ohayo, itapos;d be Shego or Jezebel first, since I promised Lauren Iapos;d do those...and I still really want to do those, but I donapos;t even know if I can afford them, either ._. I probably canapos;t =/

In two weeks (when I get paid next) I will have about half of the amount I wanted to save for Greece for meals and personal expenses (which I am paying for myself, while the rest of my family provides the actual cost of the trip)...so I might be able to afford one new costume for Ohayo, but gaaaaaaaaah, I really donapos;t know x_x I think Shego would be priority since Iapos;ve already ordered the wig, and Kayla confirmed that sheapos;s doing Kim Possible, and Laurenapos;s already got most of Ron done...but Shego stresses me out just thinking about it, because Iapos;ve never done anything with a body suit before (which, btw, are expensive in the first place) and Iapos;m not sure how to add the green parts...x_x I donapos;t know what Iapos;m going to do.


Also, school is sort of iffy right now. Iapos;ll keep you updated >_>

epigraphy definition, bachata dance history, bachata dance dvd, bachata dance clips, bachata dance, bachata cuba latin merengue salsa.



Комментариев нет: