воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

careness




Today is my day off. Not wanting to waste the day sleeping away, i woke up quite early at abt 10am. A very quiet day at home. Then my colleague, Tim sms me to�ask whether i wan to go Bugis there to pray anot, then ok lor, i asked David Neo along too.

Was raining very heavily when i reach there in the afternoon, went to the temple there to pray and then followed by a game of snooker at a nearby building. Time passes very fast, soon its dinner time. After dinner at Long John, the both of them went back home. I just dun feel like going back so early, then i wander around in Bugis Junction. Saw many couples here and there, shopping, having meals together, teasing each other. Makes me thinking back of the past when she is with me.

Then suddenly, a thought came to me, i dun noe how will i feel if i saw her and her bf together hand in hand?? I really fear to see that and i�dun wish to be hurt by the sight so i choose to go back immediately coz i dun noe whether can i be able to take it. But iapos;m very sure that�i canapos;t, i really canapos;t.�




am i schizophrenic quiz, careness.



Комментариев нет: