воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

american vehicle insurance




Okay so I havenapos;t updated this since August, and that makes me angry.
Because I have so SO SO much to talk about, but I would then write like an insane amount of pages, so Iapos;ll try to sum it up as best as I can.
September-Start of school, I have amazing friends, and great teachers, and since the first day of school I thought Iapos;d like it. I�feel bad because I feel like Iapos;m leaving Alli, but Iapos;ve been trying to actually be a part of their group for a REALLY long time, and Iapos;m just glad I am.
The Hint concert was amazing, Joe sang to us, they said theyd play my birthday, Tim was social, and Ben has a lisp.
The only other significant in September was Alliapos;s birthday party which was SO�FUN, except for the fact the Marlton kids didnapos;t show up.
So on to October. October 1st was the greatest day. TRS campout, we formed our little group of 6, and made TONS of cranes. Melissa was alright, and I LOVED�her mom, because she got us taco bell. I met Bianca [who I would later see EVERYWHERE] was very chill and her friends Chelsea and KRis were really cool. Our skater friend Ian was AMAZING. We didnt get to meet Bryce so that stinks, but I met lots of trsfamily members, which is amazing.
Then on October 4th I went to Sayreville. We arrived lateish so we just stood by where Bryce would play goodbye waves so we could be really close. We also saw Bianca there, and i was like BIANCA We waited afterwards and met MORE�trsfamily members, and it was so amazing. Bryce LOVED�the cranes, and remebered us, also Kathryns book was amazing and I felt like shit for not doing it. Ally was being a downer, but I just let it blow over so I could enjoy myself.
Victoriaaa went to her TRS show and go tSeth to call me, and it made me really happy, especially because I didnapos;t say hi to him in Starbucks.
The next concert was FTSK/Cobra. Marlton Carli slept over and I showed her around the neighborhood. We dressed up real cool. The bus drove by us twice, which in turn made us miss seeing Marc. We got there to find Bianca, and i was like BIANCA The emotionless black guy, that now has emotion kept telling us to leave. I ended up seeing Courtney Hunter who I havenapos;t seen in AGES�and that was real cool. I also met John Kyle and Kevin who go to my school, and now in school they say hi. Kris was also there and I was like KRIS�<3. And so was Emma, my favorite freshman ever, Iapos;m like obsessed with her. So Sing It Loud was good, but between sets the crowd was crazy so I left. I dont really feel like going into detail, but basically I couldnt give Marc his socks, and that made me mad.
Family Force 5 was cool, except Ally was being mad at me again, just because I was talking to Erin. Ziggy is adorable. And so is ANdrew. Danger Radio is so exciting, except their beastly fans. Then I ended up next to Shane, and we said hi, but his arm stubble kept rubbing up on me, which was weird. FF5 rocked the place and it was SO�GREAT
I have to remember to write one of these after every concert and go INTO�detail.
My life has been pretty amazing, but apparently Iapos;m not a good friend, I dont know, I think of the law of attraction, and think I shouldnapos;t want to be near her, but I have to be.
ALso since I started writing this, my I have new online bff, not that she replaced Sydd, or Victoria, she just is added to them. Shes a youngin named Tiffany and I love her. Weapos;re not super tight, but sheapos;s always there when Iapos;m disheveled.
Victoria better send my present, and I need to send Sydneys.
Well thats all for now, Ill update this again, soon, I hope.




clinical symptoms of depression, american vehicle insurance, american vehicle insurance co, american vehicle insurance co..



Комментариев нет: